- Fully equipped and integrated capabilities means out-of-the-box /plug and play readiness.
- Two stage system with wet and dry zones.
- Rapid, dual source inflation and deflation via electric blower or SCBA fitting.
- Multiple water inlet options.
- Two privacy windows enable access during decontamination process.
- Packed System Weight: 160 lbs (72kg)
- System Pack Size: 45”L x 25”W x 21”H (114 x 63.5 x 53.4 cm)
- 1-Person Setup Time: 8 Minutes
- Capable of withstanding 40mph wind and 50mph gusts with integrated ballast system.
- Air vents in each zone prevent lifting.
- Capable of withstanding 50mph wind and 60mph gusts with four additional stability straps.
For the customer that has no decontamination equipment, the First Responder is an all-in-one system, that includes the equipment necessary in a decontamination situation, including:
- A wet decontamination area and a dry decon area.
- The inflation system.
- Lighting system.
- Gross decontamination (5 shower heads that can be turned on/off individually).
- Technical decontamination sprayer.
- Water removal (sump pump).
- Grey water collection bag.
- Means to weigh the system down.
- “Dirty” materials collection bins.